Thursday, March 28, 2013

not much better than good music

Honestly, not a lot of things are better than listening to good music that puts you in great moods. At least, not that i can think of. I love my taste in music, and i love it when people ask me some songs, and i show them some and they fall in LOVE with it. I love listening to songs that tell a story, and can provoke certain emotions so well! Almost always i can relate to them. Coachella, if you haven't heard of it is a HUGE concert where amazing bands come and perform, and its under the sun and everyone just has an amazing time. This year, SO many amazing bands are playing and I'm sad that i can't get tickets, but even i could- It's in California and i highly doubt my parents would be letting me go. (: Even though i know its gonna be amazing. I'm gonna take a road trip with my friends in 2 years, and we'll be going for SURE. I really hope the line-up is good that year. What kind of music do you guys like? Any favorite artists or favorite songs you want to suggest? I'm always up for listening to new music! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment