Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dreams

This is a pretty hard topic to write about, because usually you don't remember your dreams! But i'll give it a try, i guess. I usually have dreams and remember them the following morning. But then, i forget about them as the days go on. 

Some people talk about when a close friend or family member dies, they meet in their dreams. I've heard that many, many times but I've never experienced a dream like that. My mom has, she met with her sister in her dream. Its exciting hearing about different people's dreams. I've always heard that what you think about before you go to bed predicts what you're going to dream about. I think dreams are so fascinating, its like a different mind set that only you can see or experience, and i think its crazy how some dreams can have a physical affect on you in reality, like when you dream you're falling and you physically twitch and stuff. I just think its crazy (:

1 comment:

  1. Thats cool Ive never heard of dreams were you meet a deceased person

    ReplyDelete