Friday, February 1, 2013

I n t r o d u c t i o n

I like to think of myself as anything but basic. I like to think of myself as extraordinary, actually. But doesn't everyone? 

The atmosphere we're all surrounded by is hard, yet i like to believe that i try to make it easier for everyone around me. 
I look forward everyday to moving away from here, and starting my life. I fell in love with the ocean, no short of 8 years old. And i look forward to nothing more, then spending the rest of my life around it after i graduate. Everyone has a story, everyone has a side to them that no one else knows. But mine, isn't very obscure. I'm a rather simple girl, living a great life. I love to listen to people, and i enjoy reading good books-yet i love to party and have a good time. I love to inspire people with my perspectives and opinions. I'm absolutely in love with fashion, and i escape a lot of things by writing, even something as little as a diary. I find no interest in fantasy books, and i rather despise them. There's a lot more to me, buuut.. i don't want to bore you to death. Thanks for taking the time to read this. xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment